воскресенье, 9 марта 2014 г.

Anger+desperation


I squatted the Yarls Wood in my dreams last night. Or it squatted me, because it did squat me. UKBA squatted me. London did as well. Last 28 years I've been limited in my movements as an essential thing. First 20 years I spent in small city in Russia called Kaliningrad. This is very special type of Russian torture - to live in the city where you face borders in two hours going by car in any directions. Guess how many hours is the train to Moscow or Saint-Petersburg? 25! Then I left that place and faced another type of limitation - visas. Fake documents, lie about my job, salary, bank accounts, plane tickets, hostels... To visit other countries you should have this type of life in Russia. You should be presentable! Where is the logic? But it wasn't the worst. Last 6 month before I left I couldn't have gone anywhere even in Russia because of the political persecution. My friends went to Tunisia, Belarus, Asia etc, I didn't feel free to move even in Saint-Petersburg. So I escaped, claimed asylum having thought that it will give me this fucking freedom of movement. Yes, right, sure. Now UKBA forces me to sigh in every two weeks, I have no papers and I can't work so I have no money to travel even in the UK, when (if) they give me the refuge status after couple of month of paper work I'll be able to leave the UK just for 3 month every year next 10 years still having an obligation to sign in. They also demand my dog to have a fucking passport which costs shitloads, but it's ok. I'll have to castrate and microchip him, give him dangerous injections and so on to get a piece of paper... So every fucking year it's just worse and worse and it'll never be better! How people can be free without freedom of movement? Fucking states, borders and people in suits!!! Biofascism! Just to know, anger and desperation is a very dangerous combination!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий